Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

In The Mood to Create


For some reason, I have been in the mood to create lately. What to do when you want to create? Pinterest. I don't like to be a copy cat, but I am so busy at the moment it's hard to come up with something on my own. Sad, I know. I always laugh at myself because I pin all of these DIY ideas and NEVER do any of it. Not this time! I pinned a cute idea and dang-it I am going to make it! It is super cute and will de-clutter my antique dresser I have in my room right now! What is it, you ask? It is a picture frame earring holder! If you haven't seen one, you are missing out! Here is what it looks like!


Sooooo Cute!


You want to make one now don't you?!? I have been saying for at least 2 months I was going to make this, so I am excited about getting started on it! I will post pictures of the finished product! :) I am also creating something to hang my necklaces! You have probably seen this before if you have Pinterest! All it is, is a piece of wood with door knobs on it! The knobs is what makes it! You can choose any kind you want! They can all look the same or they can all be different! This is what it looks like:

Thanks Pinterest!
-Anna Merritt









No comments:

Post a Comment